Teaching. I am a teacher. This has always been a role/job/identity that has been very important to me. I want to be a full time teacher at home to my girls and we'll see... maybe someday. It has been my privilege to teach some wonderful kids - young people really! I went to Grade 8 Graduation tonight. Kate and Ken hung out at the toy store and Alice and I went to grad. The kids looked amazing as always. It's amazing to see the award winners light up and enjoy the fruits of their labours. And of course there are always those that are saddened that they came up a little short. I enjoyed congratulating them and remembering the grade three faces of five years ago when I taught a class of them.
This is Corrina - the music award winner.
Natasha - an honourable mention in music.
Suzanne, also an honourable mention in music.
Sofia - the Valedictorian and all around amazing young woman.
Sally - sweet heart!
I have so many special memories of so many special people that I've taught!
No comments:
Post a Comment