Let's see... some days I love dressing the girls. I love dressing the girls when I can understand the weather... lately that's been difficult, but whatever! Today's clothing challenge - well not really a clothing challenge, was trying to get Alice to keep her arms apart so I could get a picture of her shirt. It is from her Great-Auntie Wendy and it says "I'm the gorgeous little sister". Love it!! Getting her to smile while fiddling with her proved impossible.
The following pictures were taken at Bizzy Bees - an indoor play place in Alliston. Kate really loves it there. Today we met Michelle and her two girls. Amelie was born on May 4th and is pictured here with Alice.
This is sisters Amelie and Marisol.
Not sure what Kate was looking at...
Marisol got up to play with the ball and then freaked herself out trying to get back down. What I love about Bizzy Bees is that anywhere the kids can go the adults can go too. I went up and helped her out of her predicament! I had fun!
Marisol and Kate enjoying the ball pit.
Kate contemplating her next move.
Artistic shot... head and arm in a ball pit.
Kate waiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment