My sweet Ken... I knew when I married Ken that he would be an amazing husband and he is. I figured he would be a great dad, I hoped he'd be a great dad. I was concerned sometimes with his apparent disinterest in other people's children - even relatives. But then I'd see glimpses of how great he was with little people so I thought, he'll be fine. Seriously though, having kids of your own is so different, how can you know what it will be like?!
Ken is a wonderful father. Watching him teach Kate things, the patience he shows. He thinks ahead, he tries to help her master different things. He seems to always be teaching her things. And it's more than that too. He is so tender and loving. He's excited to develop the same sort of relationship with Alice - when she's excited to have a dad... right now she loves her mom and well, her mom!
So the idea was to take some pretty pictures in the garden of Ken and the two girls. Sadly I got a picture of the chair, but no one in it.
Here are Alice and Ken. We tried to convince Kate to be in the picture but she declined and ran away.
So I finally got ONE, that's right, only ONE of Ken and Kate and this was it, not great of either of them...
Took a few of Alice and Kate in their cute matching dresses (thanks Antoinette) but didn't get one where they were both looking at me.
Took a few of Alice... didn't really get a pose that I loved.
I was happy with this pose.
We're a happy little family, except when we're crazy or tired or hungry... okay having little people is hard, but we're a happy little family! I'm so glad that Kate and Alice have a Dad that loves them like crazy. (And when they're crazy and even though they're crazy...)
2 comments:
Thanks Wendy! I love you too! ! !!1!
Your girls are super cute in their dresses. And Ken is a good daddy. They're lucky girls!
Post a Comment