Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Water Adventures at Wolf Creek

Yay for Suzanne! She organized this aquatic fun. We rented kayaks and a paddle boat and hours of fun ensued.

Jon and kids in the paddle boat.














The grandparents watching sleeping babies.














Matthew in a kayak with Thomas.














Matthew coming in to change passangers.














Joey's turn.














A. Wendy enjoying a turn in the kayak. This in turn was the cause of an interesting cultural dialogue that came to light a few days later. Moral of the story, the same English word can mean two completely different things depending on whether you speak British or American!














I think Isaac loves the water? Maybe? Just a little?














Isaac going back for more.














Suzanne and Thomas being attacked by Andrew.














A lovely day! Oh wait, that was just the morning.














What is sadly not pictured is the epic paddle boat-kayak battle. We paddled like mad but they still caught up to us. Suzanne and I (and Thomas) got quite wet, but we did take an oar!

1 comment:

Bates Blogger said...

Wow, what awesome pictures!!! I think I'm just going to link from my blog to your blog to remember what we did! So great!