Monday, August 24, 2009

A Quiet Kind of Day

Monday was a quiet sort of day. Ken and Kate and I explored a little. Walking around was interesting... can you say altitude?!














The mountains are so lovely.














Andrew and Kate wore their jerseys and enjoyed a bit of a Liverpool game. I never did find out who won?














In the afternoon is when the fun began with the arrival of the Bacons and Bates and Millers. After dinner we headed out to the play area for the boys to let loose, outside! Tether ball was enjoyed by the little boys almost as much as by the biggest boy. (That would be you Jon.)














They enjoyed checking out the fish in the pond. These were possibly the largest koi fish I'd ever seen.














The boys checked out the rocks of course. What little boy doesn't love rocks?














There was playing in the sand.














An epic battle.














Cutie Thomas and a tree.



















A bit of a wrestling match.



















And a run up the hill back home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ken's Shoes.