Ken and the girls carved pumpkins on the 28th. I love their creativity. I was offered a pumpkin of my own, but I didn't take it. Maybe someday I'll carve my own pumpkin again.
Fiona changed her mind several times about what she wanted to be. This is her final costume reveal after receiving all of the things that were ordered off of Amazon at the last minute. She makes an amazing Princess Mia from The Princess Diaries.
I was originally going to be a beanie boo with all of the other primary teachers, but when I tried on my piggy onesie I changed my mind. I decided to be eggs and bacon instead, and it was fully the right choice.
Alice was Kim Possible. Alice went to Noraa's birthday party and went trick-or-treating with her friends.
Fiona and three of her friends went trick-or-treating together. They started at our house with pizza and ended at Aubrey's house. She had a really fun night.
Kate was Waldo. Kate was amazing. She handed out candy all night.
It was a different Halloween this year. Neither Ken nor I had to accompany trick-or-treaters, and neither Ken nor I had to hand out candy. Our girls are all growing up so much. They are such lovely humans. Ken and I watched TV in the basement, and it was awesome! Halloween being on a Friday night was also the best!




















No comments:
Post a Comment