We visited Michelle, Alexei, Marisol and Amelie in the summer. Ken should have come with us, but he didn't. It was the first time I'd seen Michelle since her devastating accident just before Christmas in 2023. We'd talked about trying to figure out a visit, but Michelle's recovery from her concussion and brain injury was really difficult and unpredictable.
Our August visit was so lovely. I'm not sure if we stayed too long and wore Michelle out too much, but it was a lovely visit. Seeing all of our girls together, catching up, it was lovely and perfect. It was a cold day, but Fiona insisted on swimming. She didn't stay in the pool very long, but she accomplished her goal!
When we planned the visit for November 1st we kind of forgot that November 1st comes right after October 31st. The girls were all a bit tired from their Halloween festivities, but it was fine. They didn't stay for too long, but we had a soul filling visit like we always do. I just love Michelle and I'm so thankful for that Kindermusik class we took so many years ago in Tottenham.



















No comments:
Post a Comment