It's Saturday morning and we're packing up and all getting ready to go and I wanted to capture everyone's thoughts while they were fresh. I think this has been an absolutely amazing family trip and I am so thankful for the memories that we've created.
Fiona - The memories. Walking in through the gates of Magic Kingdom and seeing the castle and main street. And turning corners on rides and we're right next to the castle. And how there was a passage from Diagon Alley to Knockturn Alley and how there was snow on the roofs at Hosgmeade. Just how cool the Howarts castle looked. Yeah, Christams was fun, I don't really think about Christmas with this trip. I think about those two days, Tuesday and Thursday. The Mickey sheets. Disney was the best day of my life.
Alice - Disney World. (Anything specific) Um, no. I mean this trip right? But I don't know what specifically. Maybe Christmas.
Kate - Seeing the castle with my own eyes for the first time. Seeing both castles really, Hogwarts and Cinderella's castle.
Ken - Disney is the happiest place on earth and that doesn't happen by accident, it's carefully manufactured.
Wendy - The happy looks on my kids. The wonder at being somewhere warm in December. Happy squeals from the pool. How smoothly everything went. How much fun I had being with my Ken and my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment