Friday, December 27, 2024

Florida - The Last Full Day

We were supposed to hang out with the cousins again today. We were supposed to drive 3 hours round trip to go check out St. Petersburg and the beach and go for dinner. We were supposed to. But we woke up this morning tired and just wanting to chill. I looked at what was between us, which wasn't much.

I messaged Suzanne and she phoned me and we laughed together about the fact that we wanted to see each other but not enough to actually drive to see each other. It's sad and a little pathetic but we were tired and we both just wanted to relax and be and not drive. So we didn't. I'm a little sad, but it is what it is. We had such a lovely visit on Christmas. It was so lovely. 

Fiona wanted me to send a pic of Penelope to Suzanne. So I did.

Ken and I went to Publix again but we went to the Post Office first where I purchased a $1 money order and a stamp for a total of $4.08. UGH, but at least it's all taken care of!
There was swimming. Lots of lovely, lovely swimming in our own private heated pool. 


I even went swimming today. I hadn't been swimming yet. I do love to swim but sometimes I need to force myself to do it.
And then just like that the sun was sinking into the horizon and I went out to take a pic and then I ended up going on a little walk to chase the sunset.


One more cute nativity set because, why not!

And I caught a gecko on camera!

I love my Ken, I love my family. We had such a great week away. 

No comments: