Friday, July 28, 2023

The Utah Visit - Joey and the Temple

Receiving your own endowment at the temple is a big special deal. Missionaries preparing to go out need to be endowed, and if you're getting married in the temple you need to be endowed. Or if neither of those things are happening and you're ready and worthy, you can also prepare to go to the temple to make further covenants with your Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for my covenants. I'm grateful for the temple. The temple ceremony is updated from time to time. There were several big updates that came out in February that brought greater joy to my temple service. I was excited for Joey to go through the temple tonight.

We went on the 6:30 session. Matthew was Joey's escort. And of course Suzanne was there, but also there was Matthew's Mom Jan, and Matthew's brother Chris and his wife Danielle were also able to come. It was a beautiful session in the beautiful Bountiful Temple. I love the peace, light and love in the temple. I feel lighter when I go to the temple.

Thankfully it was still light out after the temple and we took a bunch of pictures.

















No comments: