I'm not sure how many separate posts to do?! We're planning to stay here in Farmington with the Bates until Friday next week. Do I do the daily thing? Then I can find things? Or do we just do one thing at a time. Or do I do two days at a time?! Or does it even matter even a little bit?!
Wednesday - Farmington the beginning
We got here four o'clock ish? I don't even know. Fiona was so excited to give Ben his present.
Fiona totally put the whole thing together with Ben's help it was so cute!
My friend Emily, that used to be one of my YW when she was 17/18 and I was 27/28 - can't remember exactly when came to visit this morning. She lives in Bountiful with her five kids and her husband. Thursday morning they had to head up to Kaysville for Evelyn's harp lesson, so she came here first with the kiddos for a visit. We had a fun time chatting and visiting. And the kids enjoyed the toys. Ben was really taken with the baby - Liam. Fiona wanted alone time, and kind of came in and out, and might have cried a bit trying to figure it all out.
Utah mornings are beautiful. Fiona and I sat out on the porch swing and enjoyed the coolness of the morning - before the visitors.
Baby Liam is SO cute!
Emily and her oldest baby Rose.
I'm sad Fiona didn't come to be in the picture, but at least Ben was there. Kate and Alice did come in to say hello, but that was about it! And that was okay lol.
After they left Fiona cleaned the toy room, it was awesome. She was so proud of herself, and the toy room looked fantastic.
Joey was going somewhere to do something and Ally watched Ben today. And Ally being the sweetest in the universe took Fiona, Alice, Kate and Ben swimming! YAY Ally!
Which meant I sat on the coach in Suzanne's lovely sitting room and blogged. And I also watched the funny doggies.
Ally took the kids out for fancy-pop (aka soda) after swimming.
Matthew picked up pizza for everyone on his way home from work. And just before he got home I left to go downtown Salt Lake to meet Suzanne. I went and met her at her office. She gave me a little tour, I saw Sarah Jane Weaver again, we had pop from the pop machine, and I took some pictures.
Then we went to a restaurant - well we tried to get into the restaurant upstairs, but it was full with a 30 minutes wait, so we went downstairs and ate in the wine bar, which is connected to the restaurant but in the basement. The waiter was really awesome, and my food was really awesome, and hopefully won't make me sick. This was Suzanne's treat for my birthday this year.
We had ginger beer to drink and it was SO yummy!
It's always good to be with my sister and in her home and with her family. The cousins are all getting along so far and having fun!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment