Saturday, July 09, 2022

Bates - Day 11!

 And just like that it's time to say goodbye. But first a photo shoot.

We took some Super Hero pics by the water treatment plant. I really need to write that Covid book...

Goodbyes were said.

A quick stop to say goodbye to Grandma and CJ.
Lunch at Uncle Andrew's Keg.


One more group pic for the road!

Meanwhile, back at home, the makeovers continued!






And just like that another visit is over. The end of a visit is always hard. There's hole left behind. The house feels so empty. It was so good to see my sister and Anna and Ben. Covid robbed us of two years of visits. It didn't feel like enough, but it was something and my heart is full.

Ken will have to put up with a little moping the next few days. Good thing he likes me.

A little smile crossed my face when I found Ben's bathing suit.

Until the next visit, I love you sister, and goodness I love your kids!

No comments: