Sunday, January 02, 2022

Happy New Year

The first picture of the year... It's a magical fairy door - or at least a rock that's been painted to look like a magical fairy door. I took the picture on our walk this morning.

Picture number two... Me and my Ken. Coincidentally (or probably not) this was also the second pic of last year - me and Ken. I like my Ken! So much!


The first day of the year... a walk, we took down lights, got our covid boosters, had a lunch date, and now I'm blogging, Ken's doing a puzzle and the kids are doing various screen things, with non-screen things between. Is this a quiet start to another quiet-ish year? Is this the start to who knows what? I'm going with who knows what! I have no idea what 2022 will bring, but I'm grateful for my life and I'm hopeful that there will be more good than bad, more hope than pessimism, more love and joy than sorrow and pain!






No comments: