Goodness I LOVE taking pictures. My girls know this. Ken knows this. I love the memories. I love looking at my pictures. I just love them.
This is the last picture of took of this year, it's my people. My little family is my everything.
This is the first picture I took in 2021, a candy bonus. I'm going to read into that!! To me it sums up 2021. What do you see when you look at this? A mistake or a bonus? What do I see when I look back at 2021? I see so many silver linings, so many blessings, so many happy memories with my family. I know that we have been blessed and this year for us, was not the same year that it was for others, and that makes me grateful and it humbles me. Life is fragile and beautiful and wonderful.
No comments:
Post a Comment