I can't believe my baby brother is 40! It's kind of crazy. Or really crazy. Getting older is bizarre. Feeling like your mind and heart - parts of it anyway are frozen in time which is getting further and further back. Feeling like a teenager and a twenty something and a thirty something and a forty something all at once, it's bizarre.
Suzanne and Jon reached out - I think Suzanne started it a couple of weeks ago wondering what we could do to celebrate Andrew because he was turning 40. I hadn't even clued in that we were there. Forty!
I volunteered Kate to make a video of all of our messages, which she did. Everyone sent their video to me, I passed them onto Kate, and she put them together in wevideo. She did such a great job.
Andrew's actual birthday is on Sunday but he's going to be out of town, so we celebrated him today instead. He was going to come over to hang out, but he didn't make it - traffic was brutal. So instead we met up at Lone Star in Whitby. After dinner we went to see the new Ghostbuster's movie: Ghostbusters: Afterlife. We all really enjoyed it.
I'm so grateful to my brother Andrew! He's a good brother. We all love spending time with him and we're all so glad he's not too far away - the 401 kind of decides how far lol! Happy Birthday Brother! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment