Orange
2. What is your favourite toy?
My
jeep (for her Our Generation 18” doll)
3. What is your favourite fruit?
Peaches
4. What is your favourite tv show?
The
InBESTigators
5. What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch?
Tortellini
6. What is your favourite
outfit?
Can
it be an outfit that doesn’t belong to me anymore, that I only wore
once? My
baptism dress – my favouritest thing I have ever worn. I love
fancy dresses and it’s white and very fancy!
fancy dresses and it’s white and very fancy!
7. What is your favourite game?
Clue
8. What is your favourite snack?
Miss
Vickie’s Honey Dijon Chips
9. What is your favourite animal?
Narwhal
10. What is your favourite song?
Dance
Monkey
11. What is your favourite book?
Amulet
12. Who is your best friend?
I
have three – Adelyn, Laila, Heather, Izzy (that’s 4)
13. What is your favourite cereal?
Probably
Lucky Charms
14. What is your favourite thing to do outside?
Play
with a ball
15. What is your favourite drink?
Not
wine! Mountain Dew – with no caffeine
16. What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
Funshine
(the carebear that Nana made for her)
18. What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
French
Toast
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
Mexico
Lindo
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A
Mom
**I kept forgetting to do this, so really, I asked Alice these questions on March 10... but I wanted to post it in her birthday window, so here it is in February!**
No comments:
Post a Comment