Friday, February 21, 2020

Alice's Birthday - Part One

Today, Alice's actual birthday was a strike day - strike day number five. I had the second shift, so I dropped the girls off at Grandma's and went to picket. The girls had fun with Grandma - they went swimming!

I came back to pick them up, and only Kate wanted to come with me. So Kate and I went to Cosmo (and Kate used her birthday money to but a ukulele) and Alice and Fiona stayed. Fiona played with toys, and Alice read her birthday book. Mom brought the girls back to Ajax and we all went to Mexico Lindo - Alice's choice for dinner.

Andrew wasn't able to come, but Gabby, Mom, and all of us celebrated Alice. Alice wanted to wear a sombrero and she did! I think Alice had a fun day. She loved her presents and she loved her birthday dinner.







No comments: