While Suzanne and the kids were staying here I got a message from Jonathan telling me he would be in town for business and asking if it would be okay for him to stay with us. It was funny being with one sibling, when another sibling announced plans of visiting. This has been the summer of family. I love it!
Jon came into town on Wednesday, came to see us briefly on Thursday, came to stay on Friday and then popped in and out until he left Monday. He had lots of fun catching up with old friends that he hadn't seen in a long while. The girls had fun visiting with their uncle, and I enjoyed visiting with my brother. The girls love their family. They love their uncles and their cousins. I love watching my girls interact with our extended family. It makes me so happy.
On Saturday Jon went through his stuff in our basement, the girls had fun playing with his trophies.We went out for lunch with Andrew before he had to take off for work, then we went down to the water and met up with Mom and Dad.
Thanks for coming to visit us Uncle Jon, we're glad that your business brought you to us! See you next time.













No comments:
Post a Comment