Where does the excitement begin?! (Do we count the van being in the shop and getting two new tires? And something in the steering fixed? Maybe not!)
First of all, happy half-birthday Alice! Alice is six and a half today!
Then I tried to take the glue out of Fiona's hair with nail polish remover. And the glue got gooey. So then we just cut it out.
Then it was eclipse time... We used the colander to project the crescent sun on a piece of paper.
I also took a selfie or two. The sun is just kind of weird looking.
Now it's time to keep getting ready for camp. The girls and I are going camping for the next three days. And get cupcakes.
***
Shopping completed. Finally at 9 p.m. Tent practice done - sort of. I think I get it. Van fixed. Ken bought cute cupcakes (delicious too) from the cupcake place around the corner from his work. I blinked and Alice snarfed her whole cupcake, so no cute pic. Bummer. It's been a long but productive day. Now to put children to bed, finish packing, pack the van and sleep. I'm trying to be excited, but I mostly just feel sick. See you on the other side with my report. Fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment