Wednesday, August 24, 2016

So many goodbyes

The first gift that Michelle gave to me was Annie. I sill remember signing up for Kindermusik because I hadn't met a friend, and the first day, the minute I walked in Michelle and I were instantly best friends - or so it seemed! And I'm not sure exactly when she gave me Antoinette's information but it wasn't too long after we met. Antoinette wanted to watch the kids of teachers - then no extra kids at holiday time - only her own kids. Camden would be in JK and he would be home with Kate every other day.

Antoinette often sent me the cutest pictures of Kate and Camden.
Today Annie and Camden came to say farewell. We haven't seen them very much in the last few years. Antoinette watched Kate from January 2010 - March 2011, and then watched Alice and Kate from April 2012 - June 2013. I will be forever grateful to her for taking such good care of my girls. I never worried about Kate, or Alice. I knew they were loved and that they were well taken care of.



No comments: