Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Elmvale Zoo

Preschool fun!  I was sick today? That sounds yucky.  That is the only part of today that is upsetting.  Oh well.  One sick day in six weeks back at work isn't terrible is it?!

Today was Alice's preschool trip to Elmvale Zoo and it was a family affair.  Well, a McCartney Girl affair.  Ken was at work in London, so it worked out well for me to be off for the day as he had to leave before 7 in the morning!

We drove up in the van - no bus for anyone.  It's a long drive, made longer by it being unfamiliar, but once we were out of the van and into the zoo we had fun.  Well, we had more fun after Alice finally figured out that she had to stay close and not wander away!  EEK!

I'd never been to the zoo before.  It's very small.  It was very full of school trips too.  I enjoyed the day with my girls.  And it was fun to be so close to the giraffes.  This sounds terrible.  I really did have a great day with my girls.  I should be able to do happy without melancholy.  Here's to sick days and my sweet girls!










No comments: