When you say don't go in the swing, what do they do? They go in the swing! Kate and Alice both sit in it more often than Fiona. I'm not sure Fiona will ever go in it... so far she doesn't think much of it!
Next, play mat! I took pictures of the girls, in the same outfit around the same time on the play mat. I like the "compare the way they looked" pictures. They do look very similar - people keep telling me so, and at one point a few weeks ago I told Ken that I felt like I've had the same baby three times, but they really do have their own unique look. (And while they look similar their little personalities couldn't be more different... at least Alice and Kate, we'll see about Miss Fiona!)
Kate - February 9 2009
Alice - March 29 2011
Fiona - July 16 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment