When we fail to make plans we usually fail to do anything! We made plans to go have dinner with Andrew at the Keg at 4p.m. and that was all we planned. So that is what we did. The girls did have a fun day hanging out at home, even if Ken and I were a little bored. And of course they looked very cute in their Canadian duds. (Thank you Andrew and Mom and Dad for an awesome meal at the Keg!)
We also planned to watch the fireworks in Tottenham, which we did. The girls love fireworks. They were so excited. It was awesome. I didn't really reflect very much about being Canadian today, but I do think about it often. I am so blessed to live in this country, to enjoy the peace and the freedoms that I do. I am also grateful to be raising my daughters in this country.
No comments:
Post a Comment