Sunday, July 07, 2013

The Omran Dress

I've taught all three of their children.  The youngest graduated from grade 8 this year, and the oldest, she finished her first year of university at McGill.  I first taught her when she was in a 4/5 class and she was a grade 5 student.  It has been fun to work in the same community for so long and teach so many amazing children.  Okay, now for the fun - the first compare all three babies post. 

When I was pregnant with Kate the Omran family gave us a boy outfit and a girl outfit.  When I was pregnant with Alice they gave us a boy outfit.  When I was pregnant with Fiona they opted for a stuffed animal - safer choice! Here then are all three girls in the Omran Dress!

Kate - March 1 2009
 Alice - April 17 2011
 Fiona - July 7 2013

No comments: