Friday, January 20, 2012

Alice is 11 months old tomorrow...

Tomorrow we're having a 3rd birthday party for Kate so I thought perhaps that I'd take a moment right now (in the final stages of party prepping) and write a short note about ALICE!!
My beautiful, busy, busy delight.  You are so much fun and did I mention you are busy?!  Your favourite new trick is dancing.  You kick your feet and sometimes you put your hands up and you bop.  It's so cute.  You've also been trying out lots of sounds:  Ba, is ball and balloon,  Da - daddy, D - done, Ne - nurse, and every once in a while you say Ma-ma.

Did I mention that you're busy?  You like to be in the middle of everything and you like to explore.  I'm so excited for you to stop putting everything in your mouth.  "Not in your mouth" is something you hear lots.  Keeping you safe is a full time job!

You love your big sister so much.  You want to do everything Kate does and be everywhere Kate is.  Sometimes this goes well, sometimes badly!

We love you so much and we're so glad that you're in our family.