Friday, July 08, 2011

Ontario Early Years Centres

We pay lots of taxes in Canada... lots!  It's nice when those tax dollars fund something useful, even better when I can take advantage of said useful thing.  The early years centres are an example of this.  There's a drop in centre in Alliston, it's a great place.  The staff are awesome, there are crafts, snacks, a book lending library, toy play rooms and there are programs.  We mostly go to the outreach programs in Beeton and Tottenham and don't often go to the centre in Alliston but my friend Michelle wanted to go so we went.  We had a lovely time.  There weren't very many other people there so I was able to facilitate some lovely sharing between Kate and Marisol and well, I don't think Kate really screamed that much at all... yay!


 And my sweet Alice was nursed to sleep on a bee... sweet Alice!

We had a busy week!

No comments: