Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Every year one of the families in our ward has a Halloween Activity for the kids at their place.  This was our first year, and sadly if the rumors are true our last - their kids are growing up, the oldes leaves on his mission this year, so they're done.  We got there not long before dark.  Kate had fun on the trampoline.  I think the trampoline was the highlight for her.  The actual trunk or treating was a little lost on her.  I bought her a pumpkin bucket and once she had about four candies it got heavy at which point she dropped the bucket and I figured that we were done!

The highlight of the night for Ken was being awarded a prize for a well decorated trunk.  I didn't take a picture - oops... I need to try and track one down!




Audree and Kate

1 comment: