Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Lost Photographs #1

So while our camera was in for repair I had this idea.  I would do a series of picture-less posts all about the things I would have taken pictures of.  I sent the camera in on Friday, October 1st and by the evening of Thursday, October 7th I had my camera back - Go Canon!  So here is the only post - there is no series...

Tonight at dusk we went on a walk to pick up a few things at the grocery store.  On the way we went to watch a train and let Kate run around the park.  While were at the park Ken noticed the beginning of a rainbow.  In the fifteen minutes we were at the park we watched the rainbow develop into a complete arch and then disappear with the setting sun.  I would have loved to take a photograph of Kate under the rainbow.

No comments: