Just a short drive from Suzanne's place in Nashua is the fun little city of Manchester, New Hampshire. After a relaxing Thursday we decided to take the girls and go to the See Science Center - in Manchester. Matthew had that particular Friday off so he had Joey, Issac was at camp and Thomas had a play date... yay for girl time. The See Science Center is I think the smallest Science Center I've ever been to but it is the perfect size for a two year old and and 18 month old. The girls enjoyed a number of different activities and displays but the big hit - BUBBLES!
Kate wouldn't stop to pose.
Anna was more than happy to pose!
And here, in all of their soapy glory, the girls enjoying the bubbles!
1 comment:
How did I miss all of these blog posts?? Kate and Anna look so cute. We miss you!
Post a Comment