Saturday, April 03, 2010

William's Baptism

Baptisms are such special occasions, but when it's the baptism of a family member, it's awesome, and it's Easter, and it's General Conference!!  SPECIAL!

Wiliam all in white.



















William was baptized by his Grandpa, and was confirmed by his Uncle Ken. 



















After the ordinances were performed we went outside to take some pictures.  Trying to get one picture where all the grandchildren were cooperating at the same time was interesting!  This is the only picture that I got (out of ten) where all the kids are looking the same direction.  I'm pretty pleased with it.  And I should apologize to Kristen, on Kate's behalf.  In several of the pictures Kate is trying to remove layers of Kristen's face.















I think William was pretty tired of all the pictures by the time I tried to take a picture of him and his mom.



















Afterward we gathered at Maureen and Dan's for a wonderful BBQ (thanks Meaghan) and some family fun.






























































I was grateful to Kate's cousins for being generous with their trampoline time and for the gentleness they showed.  Kate had never been on a trampoline before.  She absolutely loved it!


And what blog post would be complete without a beautiful picture of a mother and her child.




















I mean, what blog post would be complete without a beautiful picture of a mother and her child.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog! but i wonder, what is with Ken's face there? Is he a pirate? ARRRRRrrr!

Lisa said...

That's lovely - didn't your mother ever tell you that if you make faces - your face will stay like that Ha ha ha!

Suzanne said...

Very sweet. Little Kate looks so very cute.