Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kindermusik

Signing up to take Kindermusik classes last fall is something I will always be grateful I did.  I don't quite know what to write to make it sound as important as it was. The fun of singing and dancing with Kate at a weekly class - the music we have in our home, the books, Kate I and have had so much fun.  We will continue to enjoy the books and music for a long time.  Kindermusik class is also where I met Michelle.  Not only is she so important just because she's fun and a friend - in Tottenham no less, she introduced me to Antoinette, who now looks after Kate while I'm at work.  So many blessings - all from Kindermusik!

I did 1 1/2 sessions of Kindermusik with Kate in the fall.  Antoinette finished the last few weeks of the second session in January because the classes were during the day. When that session was finished, Michelle and I both signed up for the Saturday morning class.  Today was the last class.  I'm sure Kate will do more classes in the future, and who knows we might even do more classes together, but I'm so glad to have so many wonderful memories of the Kindermusik classes we took.

Michelle and her daughter Marisol
 


















Kate with the bells



















Marisol and Kate















Marisol and Kate - wannabe sound technicians















Kate in the car



















Marisol in the car

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I've done a mommy and me music class with the kids and I have to say it is the best! Eowyn and I do our own music time at home just with each other now, she asks for it EVERY day-no joke.

Suzanne said...

Very cute. (i'm running out of things to say after commenting on all of your blog posts below). No, but really, I think it is so fun that you and Kate have been able to have that time together!

Sally said...

I love Kindermusic!