Friday, April 02, 2010

Lots of Possiblities

Suzanne mentioned the other day that I hadn't blogged in a while.  While this is true, it doesn't reflect how much I think about blogging.  I think about blogging lots.

I could blog about going to playgroup at the beginning of March...















I could blog about the mini-van that we bought in January...















I could blog about how much we're enjoying the front porch...















I could blog about all the animal noises that Kate can make...



















I could blog about the cute blue coat that she got for her birthday from Shawn...



















I could blog about our trip to the McMichael Gallery...



















I could blog about our little mini-trip to Whitby over March Break...















I could blog about Kate's new overalls...



















I could blog about trying to get Kate to walk...



















Mostly when I think about blogging these days I think about ranting.  The ranting would be about being a working mom.  I have many thoughts on the subject, so many.  However, when I get home from work I just want to be with my girl, and for the most part that doesn't include being in front of the computer.

4 comments:

Bates Blogger said...

Yay for new Kate pictures! I think she's looking more and more like you. Maybe it's the expressions she makes. I like the van too!!!

Autumn said...

Kate is sooo darling and getting really big! I agree it's hard to blog when we want to spend time with the kids. Kids and computers do not mix well.

Sally said...

Welcome to the minivan club! I can rant with you, I just mostly cry these days when I think about leaving my baby at 6 weeks! I'm ready to sell my soul to not work! :(

jenjakob said...

Did you visit that place in Whitby/Oshawa with the yummy things - 'White Feather' I think...