It feels like seven years and it doesn't. When we were first married I would look at Ken and think, where did you come from? Who are you that you are my perfect match in every way? How is it that I haven't always known you? How is it that you are everything I ever wanted but didn't think I would ever get? I still catch myself - every now and then - glancing at Ken and thinking, where did you come from? I'm just so thankful that I have my sweet Ken at my side, always and forever. Happy Anniversary my love.
2 comments:
Congrats! That is so sweet!
Wendy, I love you. I am so happy for you and Ken. This post almost made me cry, having been there with you in those years leading up to Ken and knowing how hard you looked for him and witnessing how perfectly right he was for you when you found him. It's actually a story that reinforces my testimony and makes me count you among my many blessings. Miss you guys. x
Post a Comment