Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Playdates Galore!

As the days fly past at ludicrous speed I can take some of the blame.  I tried to schedule as much fun into December as I could.  We have enjoyed many playdates over the last year and I have blogged about several of them.  Playdates have become more and more fun as Kate can interact and sort of play.  There are ups and downs of course and some playdates are smoother than others...

Case in point, Ashtyn and Kate.  Ashtyn's mom Catharine and I work together at Blue Willow Public School.  We went on maternity leave at the same time and Ashtyn is 20 days younger than Kate.  Ashtyn is very sweet and smiley, until we tried to pose her with Kate the thug.  What you didn't see was Kate claw at Ashtyn, hence the crying!















Next was the Richmond Hill crew.  We've hung out many times and it's crazy how big all the babies are getting.  This picture of Ava and Kate was taken in January when Kate was a week old.















This picture of Kate and Ava was taken on the 17th...



















And here are Kate, Taunia, Darby, Ava and Ruth, such sweet people.  I will miss you!















Another playdate this month was with Gayla and Jake.  Gayla is another teacher that I work with at Blue Willow Public School.  Gayla and her husband Jeff went to Russia to pick up their beautiful Jake in July of 2008.  We haven't gotten together since April.  Kate slept the entire time. This time it was play, play, play! Jake did a good job sharing all his toys with Kate.















Most recently we played with Michelle and Marisol.  We met them at Kindermusik, they are our Tottenham friends - yay!  The girls had fun climbing over each other, playing with toys, and of course the stairs.



















No comments: