Sunday, December 20, 2009

McCartney Family Christmas

 I feel like I need a disclaimer... I should have been more proactive about trying to pose people.  I so wanted to get all the girls, then all the guys, then the siblings... etc.  However my picture taking spirit was slightly dampaned because Laura and William weren't able to attend.  It was fun to capture Kate and Ezra's first Christmas.

Pretty girls and cutie Ezra.















Kate examining the loot.



















Ezra enjoying carrots from Grandma's garden.



















The kids table.














Wendy and Kate enjoyed some Christmas tunes.



The present frenzy begins.



 Lisa taking pictures of the frenzy.




Kate not quite sure how to unwrap presents.




Ezra not quite sure how to get the toy out of  its box.




Kate and Ezra having a race up the stairs.




Kate won even though Ezra tried to cheat by hanging on to Kate's ankle.




Kate enjoying Konrad and Braden's dance number.




The aftermath.




Dan attempting to spread holiday cheer.



No comments: