After trying - there were lots more pictures than this I felt it was hopeless. I mean she looks funny enough with the fangs - forget what a mutant she looks like trying to capture her from underneath?! I was going to give up until the other day when I felt around in her mouth - as I do from time to time and felt a little something in the middle. I was spurred into action! Our sweet little dracula! She has two middle bottom teeth and fangs - four teeth in total. Who knows when this smile will change again.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Fangs
I never thought trying to capture evidence of Kate's fangs would be so difficult.
After trying - there were lots more pictures than this I felt it was hopeless. I mean she looks funny enough with the fangs - forget what a mutant she looks like trying to capture her from underneath?! I was going to give up until the other day when I felt around in her mouth - as I do from time to time and felt a little something in the middle. I was spurred into action! Our sweet little dracula! She has two middle bottom teeth and fangs - four teeth in total. Who knows when this smile will change again.
After trying - there were lots more pictures than this I felt it was hopeless. I mean she looks funny enough with the fangs - forget what a mutant she looks like trying to capture her from underneath?! I was going to give up until the other day when I felt around in her mouth - as I do from time to time and felt a little something in the middle. I was spurred into action! Our sweet little dracula! She has two middle bottom teeth and fangs - four teeth in total. Who knows when this smile will change again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
LOL!!! just in time for New Moon!
Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment