I suppose stunned is better than sobbing? This was the first photo that was taken. After this the photographer, in an attempt to get her to smile shook some bells which Kate reached out for. So instead the photographer tried to play peek-a-boo. This is when Kate noticed me and started to cry a little and reach for me. I thought I'll comfort her and we'll try again. She was instantly comforted but when I turned back towards the man in red she screamed and clutched onto my sweater. So stunned it is!

3 comments:
She looks so cute! And seriously, she should be a little stunned to meet a man who sneaks into your house at night to leave toys...it's a little creepy if you really think about it.
Love it! she looks all grown up.. I am super busy this week but I am gonna call you back.
My little kids always cried!
Post a Comment