Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Stuff

On Saturday we went shopping. We bought an area rug and new curtains. I love both!














The week before Ken and I (and Kate too) were in Leaside with Suzanne and Anna. We had been talking about a getting a king sized bed and when we walked past the Brick mattress store Ken suggested we go inside and take a look and then well, the bed was delivered yesterday!














What I really should be blogging about is my sister's visit, but there are too many pictures and it makes me a little blue to think about her not being here any more... I will give myself another day or two. I did however post pictures of our most awesome trip to the zoo on my picasa photo site.

1 comment:

Bates Blogger said...

I like the rug! And the photo of Kate on the bed is sooo cute!