Afterward everyone gathered at Maureen's house for a BBQ. I was all excited about taking family pictures. I especially wanted a picture of Kate and her Auntie Laura, however I seemed to get side tracked once the food came out! OOPS! Oh well, now that Laura's so close there will be lots of opportunities for picture taking!
Sarah and Kristen and Kate

Sarah and Kate.

Sarah was so cute with Kate. She really wanted her to crawl and was trying to teach her. She kept picking her tummy up off the ground and trying to move her legs.
Just after we arrived home the rains began, and the thunder and lightening. I thought for sure the fireworks would be cancelled but the skies cleared. Around 10 p.m. Ken saw some fireworks out the front window so we all went outside and watched the fireworks from the street. Tottenham put on a great little display, I was quite impressed. I'm not sure how much Kate got out of it. She was very squirmy and jumped everytime there was a bang, but she didn't cry!
No comments:
Post a Comment