Holy Cow - When did she get so big? This is the fun time that's for sure - seeing their cute personalities start to come out
Wow. I'm glad to hear it still happens
oh! That's where you guys live - now I can picture it! And of course I remember the train ride - maybe that's why Colton likes trains so much? If Seth ever gets a job - a first order of business is to visit Toronto :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Holy Cow - When did she get so big? This is the fun time that's for sure - seeing their cute personalities start to come out
Wow. I'm glad to hear it still happens
oh! That's where you guys live - now I can picture it! And of course I remember the train ride - maybe that's why Colton likes trains so much? If Seth ever gets a job - a first order of business is to visit Toronto :)
Post a Comment