This is soooo funny! All of my kids were waiting... baited breath... squeaking out things like "almost there" and "almost!" and then "oh!oh!oh!" and a grand chorus of YEAH! at the end with lots of giggles! Thanks for sharing! xo h
You guys are great! I was recording Ezra earlier today and being very self-conscious of all the ooohhs and strange noises I was making. Seeing this makes me feel better - I am not alone!
4 comments:
This is soooo funny! All of my kids were waiting... baited breath... squeaking out things like "almost there" and "almost!" and then "oh!oh!oh!" and a grand chorus of YEAH! at the end with lots of giggles!
Thanks for sharing!
xo
h
You guys are great! I was recording Ezra earlier today and being very self-conscious of all the ooohhs and strange noises I was making. Seeing this makes me feel better - I am not alone!
I finally got to see it! I love it, go Kate!
Anna was watching with me and she was waving hi to Kate the whole time. Can't wait to see them together!
Oh Wendy and Ken - she's adorable -
clever you getting her achieving her first roll over.
Post a Comment