Tuesday, June 02, 2009

New Hampshire - Part One - THE FLIGHTS

May 20, waiting in Toronto to board. I was pretty nervous about the entire experience. It was however just great. Kate was an angel on the flight.















In Manchester, New Hampshire on the 30th. This is our plane getting ready for us to board.














This is the inside of the plane. I was sitting in the second last row, so you can see it's rather small. On the flight down there were six passengers in total (including Kate). On the trip home there were six of us, including Kate and the pilot and co-pilot.



















This is us before take-off in Manchester. Kate was great. Two hour flights are the perfect length.

1 comment:

Traeger Tribe said...

I know what you mean about being nervous - our first trip with Colton almost did me in... then he ended being just fine and it was a great trip!