
On Tuesday Kate posed with one of the new couch pillows - ooh, ah!

On Wednesday Wendy didn't think and put Kate in her swing after a feeding... I just wanted to fold some laundry... if you look closely you can see the spit-up... oops!

On Thursday Kate decided to be highly disgruntled which in turn made her mother highly disgruntled. Kate was also four weeks on Thursday. Fortunately everyone was smiling again at the end of the day.


And to round out a lovely week, Kate and Wendy left the house again!!


4 comments:
Kate looks so tiny in her stroller! And you look great Wendy.
What a week! I remember leaving the house for the first time to go to the doctor, it was such an ORDEAL! You have to plan around eating and sleeping...
Now I have a different perspective- it's SO hard to go out with FOUR kids!!! :)
You all look wonderful and happy!
Isn't it so nice to be able to leave the house, even if just for a little while? It's also a little stressful the first few times. I remember going over to see you at your mom's house when Colton was 4 weeks old and realizing I wasn't even sure how to get Colton's carseat out of the car (Seth always did it!)
And you're looking AMAZING! I love your hair :)
Wow..we made it onto your blog! Cool.
Post a Comment