Thursday, February 19, 2009

Six Weeks Old Today





















































I really want to capture a smile, however I don't think I'm going to be able to do it alone. She smiles and then I hold the camera up and the smile fades. This last picture is as close to a smile as I could get - for now!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

as a keep saying everytime I post...she really is beautiful! You need to focus the camera and hold it away from your eyes..while you get her to smile start clicking. Hopefully one will have her whole face in it! Thats what I try to do when I need to keep their attention.

Anonymous said...

HI wendy! oh my goodness you have such a beautiful baby.. she is such a doll! you look amazing too! hope all is well for you and your family-send my love
JENNA

Sally said...

They grow too fast! I love that you seem to be blogging more, love seeing pictures of my cute second cousin!