Wendy & Ken Congratulations on your beautiful baby Kate! I was so thrilled for you when I recieved your card...I hope it is going well. I had been thinking of you recently because my children's school might be looking for a music teacher in the future. Let me know if you decide to go back to work at some point. Thanks for keeping in touch, Lisa, Marah.
3 comments:
I love her red-head eyebrows. I foresee her mama's hair color...
Wendy & Ken
Congratulations on your beautiful baby Kate! I was so thrilled for you when I recieved your card...I hope it is going well.
I had been thinking of you recently because my children's school might be looking for a music teacher in the future. Let me know if you decide to go back to work at some point.
Thanks for keeping in touch,
Lisa, Marah.
Can't believe how fast they grow!
Post a Comment