She's gorgeous Wendy, congratulations. Really fascinating catching up on everyone via these blogs. The family has grown quite a bit since I was last over in 1986!!
What a doll! Pink is her color! I finally updated my blog... but don't worry it's nothing you haven't read - pretty much what I wrote in your email. Oh, but there are some pics! Love ya! CONGRATS!
6 comments:
I love it!
Thanks!
She's gorgeous Wendy, congratulations.
Really fascinating catching up on everyone via these blogs. The family has grown quite a bit since I was last over in 1986!!
Ah, what a cute outfit! She's cute in pink!
And she looks just like you did as a baby - adorable!
What a doll! Pink is her color! I finally updated my blog... but don't worry it's nothing you haven't read - pretty much what I wrote in your email. Oh, but there are some pics!
Love ya!
CONGRATS!
What a gorgeous little doll!! I have now officially bookmarked your blog so I can see Kate every day :)
Post a Comment