We had a wonderful day with all of our family. Ken's parents were able to come from Manitoulin and two of Ken's sisters and their families were able to come from Hamilton. My sister Suzanne and her family were able to come, and they win the distance prize having driven from New Hampshire - with four small children no less.
Kate was blessed at the Richmond Hill chapel by her Daddy. The one thing that stands out to me from Kate's blessing is that she was blessed to know how special she is. I am grateful for this. Understanding your worth as a son or daughter of God is what helps you to make right choices. I want Kate to know her worth.
After church we all gathered back at my parents house and enjoyed a lovely afternoon with lots of good food - thank you to everyone! There were many pictures taken. I'm only posting our family pictures, but I will put the rest on our photo site.


1 comment:
I love, love, love her dress (I saw the close up on your picture site) - SO cute! Wish we could've been there :)
Post a Comment