Saturday, October 11, 2008

Anna and Suzanne Come to Visit

One of Suzanne's best friends from high school got married on Friday, October 3. (Congratulations Neesa!!) Suzanne flew in for the weekend with Anna. We were all so happy to have Anna come to visit and well, it was nice to see Suzanne too! I think that Anna is just so cute, perhaps the cutest little girl ever - a title which she may retain... unless of course I have a little girl.




















Suzanne and Anna in their wedding attire.



















I love these next three pictures...














I don't like the cat hat.





















Seriously, are you done yet?




















Go on! Leave me alone!



But of course, no one was happier than Grandma!

4 comments:

Traeger Tribe said...

She is a doll! How fun for Suzanne to have a girl after three boys! Does she have red hair? The pics look like it... How are you feeling?

Sally said...

Oh, she is such a cute baby!

Wendy said...

She does have red hair. And if I didn't have a cough and a cold I'd be feeling great!

Nadine said...

first of all I just have to say that it is about time that you posted something..I keep checking! You have to make sure you check mine out, cause I'm trying to stay up to date.
Now that is one cute little girl! I can't wait till you have yours. And then I will definately be coming to visit!