Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ken's Day Trip to North Bay

When we heard that Laura, Keenan and Will would be moving to Dauphin, Manitoba, my first thought (aside from yahoo - Keenan got a job!!) was, when are we going to see them again?! Ken decided to go up to North Bay for the moving day to help out. He left here (Thornhill) at 5 a.m. and spent the morning with Laura and Keenan and Will. After having lunch at Wendy's, the Radcliffe's headed west and Ken headed south.

When he got home I asked to see the pictures he took.
He said "They're not very good, I took them from the car".
I said "What do you mean? Didn't you take any of your sister and her family?"
He said "I was helping them move."
I said "What? This is the last time you'll see you sister for who knows how long and you didn't take a single picture???"
He didn't say anything...

I would like to call this - "Goodbye, we'll miss you! Have an awesome adventure in Manitoba!"














(Now if only that were their car driving towards Manitoba!)

2 comments:

Nadine said...

that is too funny..can't wait to meet you Ken!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that he was supposed to take pictures. There wasn't much to take pictures of. Us moving stuff out of storage... me looking frazzled. oh the Joy! I did post a few older pics of the house from when we went to look at it in September. go have a look!