The pre-birthday Uncle Andrew celebration included a trip to a scary escape room with Katarina. Fun side story, Alice and Katarina were in Senior Kindergarten together at Carruther's Creek. Alice listed Katarina as one of her besties in SK. They were reunited this year - so fun!
Alice really didn't want/need anything this year. All she wanted was to hang out with her friend Leila. She didn't want a party. She hasn't yet picked out a present - she received a few trinkets and a certificate for a present later.
This morning she and Ken watched a horror film and then went to Bestco to pick up some fun treats and groceries for today and tomorrow.
Alice picked out a cute mousse cake.
Not long after the consumption of the mousse cake, Leila arrived. She brought Alice some make-up products which was really sweet.
Alice wearing one of her new lip glosses - a pic I was supposed to delete!

I love this beautiful, curious, creative, smart, witty, funny 15 year old girl of mine. I'm so very grateful to be her Mama.








No comments:
Post a Comment